OUTER FABRIC / 55% HEMP, 45% ORGANIC COTTON TWILL
- Hemp is the world’s strongest vegan natural fiber (strongest natural fiber after spider web) and growing hemp can be done without the use of fungicides, insecticides or herbicides. Hemp improves and cleanses the earth and hemp was actually used to regenerate the soil after the Chernobyl disaster. The production of hemp is carbon negative and hemp requires considerably less water than other crops.
- OCS (Organic Cotton Standard) Certified Organic Cotton.
- GOTS CERTIFIED (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Huntsman Fiber Reactive Dyes with the least possible runoff.
PFC FREE WATER RESISTANT TREATMENTS
- PFC FREE Organic Hemp Cellulose Water Resistant Treatment - A sustainable treatment, made from cellulose from the stem of the hemp plant which has natural water repelling properties
- PFC FREE Water Resistant Treatment - Outside
FAUX FUR LINING
- FAUX FUR LINING / 20% HEMP, 35% RECYCLED PET, 45% ACRYLIC
- SWISS OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- SMETA® Corrective Action Plan Report (CAPR)
- SMETA® Sedex® Members Ethical Trade Audit Report
- Conformity with the ETI Base Code, which is founded on the conventions of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) and is an internationally recognized code of labour practice.
ALLERGEN FREE | NICKEL FREE | VEGAN
- Free of chemicals that could possibly harm the skin.
- All metal parts are almost completely nickel-free, YKK zippers meet the European Parliament and Council Directive 94/27/EC.
- Free from animal products
PACKAGING | PRINTED MATERIAL
- Carry bags are made out of corn plastic and are biodegradable and compostable.
- Hangtags printed on FSC Certified cardboard.